Thursday, July 18, 2013

Blogpost 6: Why do people loves anime so much?


This blog post focuses to the topic "Why do people loves anime so much?" just like the title implies, curiosity leads me to make this as my 6th blog post. Actually it's a hart time to find article for this topic, so what I did was, I survey several person and here's what they say:

Chris, a friend of mine who really loves anime, answer me this "I love anime so much, because of its interesting different genre. And for me anime is an outlet for those who do not have an opportunity to express themselves and also for those who want to escape reality even just for a short period of time."
  
Michelle, my school mate, who doesn't hate nor love anime says that "Hmmm, I don't know why do people love anime that much because I really don't get what's with anime, but based  on my observation towards my friends who really love anime, is that anime is a world all its own. It is a world filled with endless amount of possibilities. It is inspiring and enrapturing, it has the power to change us. It is an art all its own, a meaning all its own. it isn't just one thing , it's everything, and there is an anime out there for every one, and anyone can enjoy just the right anime."

Okay for my opinion on the two answers I've got, and also based on the research I've done.
Maybe before they love anime, they first turned out to be a hater or a people who don't understand what's with anime, but after watching it they become the most obsessive person. And because of that so much obsession to anime they imitate the whole behavior of the character they adore the most. In other word, they want to become the character of that anime.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment